Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: UI/UX Designer
Otto is on a mission to make it impossibly easy for contact lens wearers to re-order lenses from their eye-care practice. We’re a lean, fast-paced team with a desire to be the best.
What You Will Work On
As a UI/UX Designer at Otto, you will be involved in all aspects of creating beautiful experiences for our customers. You will be responsible for our overall design system, as well as building great looking user experiences that customers love.
In addition to your role on the design team, you are part of a dedicated, empowered product team. With a product manager, frontend engineer, backend engineer, and data analyst.
Required Background and Expertise for Success in This Role
- BSc in design, product development, computer science, engineering or related field.
- You have demonstrable experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- You have experience with SaaS software
- Strong portfolio of design projects;
- Background in project management and research;
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture;
- Proficiency in design software (e.g. Figma, UXPin, Balsamiq, Sketch);
- Problem-solving ability;
- Analytical mind with business acumen;
- Excellent communication skills;
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.